Tickets :: Season Ticket Holder Survey
THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to purchasers of Celtic FC (“Celtic”) 2012/2013 season tickets aged 17 or over on January 1, 2013, who reside in Great Britain & Ireland excluding employees of Celtic F.C. Limited or its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. For the avoidance of doubt holders of complimentary season tickets are not eligible to enter the prize draw. Celtic reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. If you are a qualifying season ticket holder you will be entered into the prize draw automatically unless you have ticked the opt-out box on the season ticket application form. By entering the prize draw, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- There is only one prize. The prize is the opportunity for the winner and one guest (who must also be aged 17 or over on January 1, 2013) to join the Celtic FC squad as they prepare for the UEFA Champions League away match against Juventus. The prize comprises the following activities:
travel with the team on the official Celtic FC charter flight from Glasgow airport to Turin, Italy; andThe prize also includes a minimum of two night's accommodation and breakfast at the hotel, one ticket for the match each for the winner and his or her guest.
transport between Turin airport, the hotel and the match stadium.
- The prize does not entitle the winner to participate in any matches or training activities. The winner will not accompany the squad at all times as certain activities and meetings are restricted to the playing squad only.
- The winner and guest must each hold a valid passport at the date(s) of travel.
- Celtic FC will not be responsible for any change of date, venue or cancellation of the match. Where the venue for the match is changed or the match cancelled or delayed once the winner has departed from Glasgow with the team, the winner will not be entitled to attend a different match. Celtic will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner(s) to take up the specified prize.
- The closing date for entries is 12 midnight on February 1, 2013 ("Closing Date"). No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries on February 8, 2013 in front of an independent observer.
- The winner will be notified by a representative of Celtic by telephone between February 11, 2013 and February 13, 2013. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot be contacted by February 15, 2013 an alternative winner may be chosen and notified by telephone. The winner will be announced at February 18.
- Details of the winner will be posted on the Celtic FC website (www.celticfc.net). Winners and guests may be asked to participate in further publicity connected with this promotion. By entering this prize draw the entrant agrees to his or her name and image and will obtain the consent of the name and image of his or her guest being used by Celtic in this way and in related publicity following the draw. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- Entrants acknowledge that in the course of receiving the benefits of the prize, the winner and guest may become aware of or have disclosed to them certain confidential information relating to Celtic, its agents, service providers or employees including members of the team. By entering this prize draw the entrant agrees and will ensure that his or her guest agrees to keep such confidential information secret and not to disclose it to any third party or use it for any purpose.
- Entrants' personal data are processed by Celtic F.C. Limited, the controller of your personal data, and also by any agencies engaged by Celtic and involved in administering this promotion. Entrant's personal data shall be processed for the purpose of your participation in this promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable. Celtic reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Celtic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- The promoter is: Celtic F.C. Limited, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.