Charity :: How You Can Help
How you can help
* Donate online at www.celticcharityfund.org.uk
* Set up a regular donation by Standing Order - click here to dowload the form.
* Make a single donation - click here to download the form.
* Donate in Memory of a loved one - click here to download the form.
* You could consider leaving a gift in your will. Celtic Charity Fund would advise that anyone making or updating a will should seek independent legal advice.
* If your employer operates a Payroll Giving (Give As You Earn) Scheme, you can opt to support Celtic Charity Fund through this medium. Please contact your Payroll Department.
If you are a UK taxpayer, use Gift Aid and you can make your donation worth more. For every pound you give, Celtic Charity Fund gets an extra 25p from HMRC.
2. Get involved in our calendar of events
To see a full list of up-coming events please CLICK HERE.
3. Search the Web
How many times a day do
you search for information online? Well, if you use search engine
'everyclick.com' you can raise money for Celtic Charity Fund every
time you do. It's quick, simple and completely free.
Everyclick.com works just like any other search engine, but it also includes charitable giving. The revenue generated for charities comes from companies that advertise on the site. There is no sign up fee or hidden charge to the user or the charity, it's free giving.
So, all you have to do is use our dedicated link - http://www.everyclick.com/celticcharityfund - and, with every single search, you'll raise 1p for Celtic Charity Fund. To make life even easier, why not save the link to your internet favourites so it's easy to find.
4. Celtic Supporters Fundraising Scheme
If you are taking part in a fundraising event e.g. 10K, half-marathon, etc. or organising your own innovative event, then why not select Celtic Charity Fund as the beneficiary? Celtic fans across the globe make huge efforts to help those less fortunate but, if we pool our resources through Celtic Charity Fund, we can make an even greater impact as a collective unit.
Celtic Charity Fund can provide access to online fundraising plus paper sponsor forms where required.
For further information, support or advice in relation to any of the above, contact Jane Maguire on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 551 4262.